Civic Wallet hosts a Bitcoin wallet. You can receive or transfer funds from external wallets to the corresponding account.
- Within the App, "Accounts"
- If you have not already, click "Get Crypto Accounts"
- Click on 'Receive' on the account you wish to receive funds.
- The sender can either scan your QR code or enter your receiving address. Tap the Share button to send your address to your contacts.
- Funds must be sent to the corresponding wallet of the same asset type. CVC wallets can only receive CVC tokens. BTC wallets can only receive BTC tokens.
Warning! Sending the wrong coin or token to the Civic Wallet will result in loss of funds and is irreversible by Civic.