To check on your transaction, follow these steps:
Under each account card, you will find your transaction history. Does the transaction appear there? If not, you can search for it on the Blockchain.
Tip: You can swipe down to refresh your transaction history.
- Go to the Blockchain Explorer
- Enter the receiving Wallet's address in the search bar
- Choose BTC
- Locate the transaction in the list of transactions
- Click on the Transaction Hash to see the transaction details
USDC, ETH, CVC
- Go to Etherscan.io
- Enter the receiving Wallet's address in the search at the top of the page
- Locate the transaction on the public ledger to see its status
- Click on the ID in the Txn Hash column to see the transaction details.
If you spot a discrepancy, please submit a support request or submit a bug report from your Civic Wallet app.