Civic uses identity.com's open-source, blockchain-based ecosystem to verify identity credentials. When an entity, such as your local pub, requests your identity information to verify that you’re of legal age, the transaction is powered by the CVC utility token. As a Civic Wallet holder, you never pay for identity verification, and CVC will not be debited from your account.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I create an ETH wallet right now?
- Setting up your Civic Wallet account
- I set up my Civic Wallet account, what about my document verification?
- How do I create a crypto account?
- I use Civic Secure Identity to login to a partner site. How do I use Civic Wallet to log into the same account?
- Why can't I create crypto accounts?
- Why can’t I find the Civic Wallet app in the app store?
- Who can use Civic Wallet?
- Where can I download Civic Wallet?
- What documents can I use for verification?