Civic uses identity.com's open-source, blockchain-based ecosystem to verify identity credentials. When an entity, such as your local pub, requests your identity information to verify that you’re of legal age, the transaction is powered by the CVC utility token. As a Civic Wallet holder, you never pay for identity verification, and CVC will not be debited from your account.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up my Civic Wallet ID?
- Who can use Civic Wallet?
- Where can I download Civic Wallet?
- Can I use my Civic Secure Identity App ID with Civic Wallet?
- What documents can I use for verification?
- How does identity verification work in Civic Wallet?
- Why do I need to verify my identity to create a Civic Wallet account?
- Why did I fail identity verification?
- How do I backup my Civic Wallet?
- I didn't receive my email and/or phone verification code