You will not see ETH, USDC or CVC in your Civic Wallet if you created your Civic Wallet after August 14, 2020. We have temporarily suspended the creation of new ETH, USDC and CVC accounts because of historically high ETH transaction fees. If you have created a new Civic Wallet, you may bring in existing BTC, which will be protected by our $1 Million Cryptocurrency Guarantee, and send BTC to friends and family.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up my Civic Wallet ID?
- Why can't I create an ETH wallet right now?
- Why can’t I find the Civic Wallet app in the app store?
- Who can use Civic Wallet?
- Where can I download Civic Wallet?
- Can I use my Civic Secure Identity App ID with Civic Wallet?
- What documents can I use for verification?
- How does identity verification work in Civic Wallet?
- Why do I need to verify my identity to create a Civic Wallet account?
- Why did I fail identity verification?